Monday, November 17, 2008
today is just amazing,experiencing how when i simply just put my trust in god,things will turn for the better.guessed i really needed sat's arrow service to just relax without any worries.
but anyway,i love it when shir talks about mr al al.she's like a total stalker.which is really funny. :DDDD
anyway since sat when i heard casting crowns who am i.i've been hooked onto it.it's such a lovely song.the lyrics just says everything.there are times when you ask yourself who are you on this big world.and what is your calling.but the song just says it all.below is just a sneaky peeky.
Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.
I am living to make your name high!