i dont know about you guys reading this,but it means a lot that Avenged Sevenfold is coming.
i dream for this for so long. a few days before i knew this,i was actually rather sad because i cant go to the Funeral For A Friend's [choy!] concert,which is on Sept 8. then i told mike this "IT'S OK. I CAN PASS UP THIS CHANCE TO GO SEE THEM. BUT I TELL YOU, IF AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS COMING,I WILL GO. I DONT CARE IF I GOT SCHOOL OR WATSOEVER."
Yes.and they're coming!! August 9. i still haven found anyone to go with. because dan and jon are going to the NDP with their friends and Mike and Ryan are going back to US for a while. so hmm....looking for company.
i must go.no matter what.by hook or by crook,i must see A7X.
my name is Melissa
i am 20 this year.god...
i like to wonder my bed is so comfortable .
but i don't like to lie down the whole day ,
but i can listen to songs all day.trust me.
and i really love my daddy god.
My Desires and Wants
I WANT
a photography camera,
to hug synyster gates,
to see my fav bands someday,
and money,
and endless CDs,
and more rest time!zzzzz
and go to US one day,
tour the world,
adopt all the animals in the world,
have lots of fun,
have a porsche,
or a mazda,
be a successful illustrator,
and...ok,i am not that greedy.
oh and more bolsters!