YESTERDAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF 2006.EVERY YEAR THIS TIME,I WOULD FEEL A LITTLE SAD THAT ONE YEAR HAS PASSED.BUT THEN I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW YEAR.
YESTERDAY WAS THE MOST FUN OF ALL!!I WENT OUT TO COUNTDOWN.WENT TO M'S HOUSE.THE FAMILY WERE ALL SO SWEET.A LITTLE WEIRD BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE I DO NOT KNOW.BUT THANK GOODNESS FOR MY FRIENDS D,R,M,J.IF NOT I WOULD BE BORED TO MY SKINS.
WELL,WAS LISTENING TO POWER 98 AT THE SAME TIME,SO HAPPY THAT SNOW PATROL IS NUMBER 1.THEY DESERVE IT.
HMM...I AM SO HAPPY.YESTERDAY WAS VERY VERY FUN.ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO END A YEAR AND TO START A NEW YEAR.hee...hee...really really really very happy.cant tell you but hee....my heart is all smiling....:)
well,countdown till past midnight.hee....went home not alone of course.hee....hee....ok i should stop smiling in happiness.:) :)
my name is Melissa
i am 20 this year.god...
i like to wonder my bed is so comfortable .
but i don't like to lie down the whole day ,
but i can listen to songs all day.trust me.
and i really love my daddy god.
My Desires and Wants
I WANT
a photography camera,
to hug synyster gates,
to see my fav bands someday,
and money,
and endless CDs,
and more rest time!zzzzz
and go to US one day,
tour the world,
adopt all the animals in the world,
have lots of fun,
have a porsche,
or a mazda,
be a successful illustrator,
and...ok,i am not that greedy.
oh and more bolsters!